cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correlation Error in ccBPM process

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have encountered following Information error in my Integration Process.

( Error: Container element CorrelationId in step Container Operation0 is initialized but is not used)

I suspect that because of this Error , I am not getting the mapping result in BPM process when it executed).

Scenario: ( BPM Collect Pattern via Message Payload)

Receive Step 1 with Message 1 CorreationId activated

Container Element to extract ( target: CorrelationId Operation: Assign and Expression: Message in 1st Receive Step)

Receive Step 2 with Message 2 which Use Correation from above.

Transformation Step ( Combine Message 1 & 2 and produce Message 3)

Send Step ( exit block with Message3)

The Result of Execution is , I get only 1st 2 lines of Message 3 with namespace and rest is empty,

The mapping produces correct result using Mapping test Tool.

This is a new installation ( We are using SAP PI 7.1 EhP1 SP06 )

This scenario must be working from XI3.0,7.0 and older 7.1 versions..

Has anyone experienced this issue in SP06 ? If so, please let me know, how did you solve it..

Regards

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

markushardank
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi PM,

did you try to delete the two receive steps and recreate them from scratch? Also checking - by clicking on other objects in the integration builder and then going back to the object might help to ensure that what you wanted to select (especially the correlation) is really selected as you wanted. From my experience most of these issues are kind of UI / focus / selection problems.

Kind regards,

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Markus, I have recreated the integration proces several times, but the Error appears when I check Integration Process.

I have also verified the steps pointed in Enterprise Integration Patterns Book ( Aggregation ). This also gets the same Error. ( I assume that the example mentioned in the book works in previous PI 7.1 version).

PM