Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Crystal for VB2010 - Error in References

Hi there, I have download Crystal for VB2010. I am migrating reports from scratch (no migration problems then)

When want to run the project I have this errors:

Error 1 Reference required to assembly 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' containing the type 'CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine.ReportDocument'. Add one to your project. c:\users\alex\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\CrystalReportTest\CrystalReportTest\CrystalReport1.vb 100 16 CrystalReportTest

Error 2 Reference required to assembly 'CrystalDecisions.Shared, Version=13.0.2000.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=692fbea5521e1304' containing the type 'CrystalDecisions.Shared.RequestContext'. Add one to your project. c:\users\alex\documents\visual studio 2010\Projects\CrystalReportTest\CrystalReportTest\CrystalReport1.vb 100 16 CrystalReportTest

I have checked the references and the references those references are in the list.

I have change the compile settings options ( framework 4 - full client ) and CPU X64 as Don suggested in another thread.. and I have rebuild the project. I tried reinstalling Crystal also ( just in case!) and I still have that error.

The error arise when the report (generated with Crystal report wizard) call this

Implements ICachedReport

AND

CrystalDecisions.ReportSource.ICachedReport.CreateReport

someone has any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question