Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUIM - role Selection

Former Member
0 Kudos

Securities,

I have listed all the roles that starts with Z* using SUIM. Now i need to know about the no of users assigned to all the roles at the same time ( i one single shot / screen ). Each time i need to select the role and then click " No of users assigned to them". Is there any way to achieve my requirement ?

Thanks / Arunkumar P

4 REPLIES 4

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I doubt if SUIM can do this for you but the information you need is in table AGR_USERS. So you don't really need a report for it.

0 Kudos

AGR_USERS will give the data. However if the data require in SUIM report format the might try below.

User selection by complex selection

Role Z* (Will give you list of users having access to any Z* role)

Then click on roles button (Will give you list of all roles assign to above user Z* plus any other role)

Now sort the output by role name and take the section for Z* roles only

regards,

Arpan Paik

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SUIM gives you almost what you want. If you use report User -> User by Complex Selection Criteria -> By role and here you enter Z* for role then you get all users with at least one Z role. Then just click on button Roles which gives you an ALV with roles and users. You can sort grid by role name which gives almost what you want. You can still export to Excel. But as other said AGR_USERS gives you same result.

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun ,

There are two methods you can approach for this for getting this information. One method is to generate report from AGR_USERS table.

Second method is to collate the information from two different reports from SUIM as follows :

1) First generate the list containing all Z* roles using SUIM --> Roles by complex selection criteria

2) Then using functionality , SUIM --> Users By Complex Selection Criteria --> By role -> enter all Z* roles here that you have got from above list , you will get the output of all users that have assigned with Z* roles in the system. Then in this screen click on roles tab which is in the top lefthand corner , you will get the final list of users and respective Z* roles that are assigned to each users.

Regards

Kantikiran