cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i have a synchronous soap to proxy scenario can i use integrated configurat

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

I have SOAP to proxy synchronous scenario , can I use integrated configuration (AAE) in order to improve performance instead of norma integration scenario.

regards

praneeeth

Edited by: SAPNetweaver ForInBev on Jan 24, 2011 5:49 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

No

With ABAP Proxies you cannot use ICO.

Only for Java Adapters, use can use ICO

Regards

Monika

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi monica ,

as you said Integrated configuration does not support proxy but there is link in sdn which is provided below where it says that we can use soap adapter for proxy interfaces by creating a soap communcation channel with xi3.0 protocol. but i am not sure whether it will support for synchronous interfaces.

How to Set Up the Communication between ABAP Backend and SOAP Adapter using XI Protocol

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70066f78-7794-2c10-2e8c-cb967cef4...

regards

praneeth

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>> but i am not sure whether it will support for synchronous interfaces.

Yes, it will support synchronous soap to proxy using PI 7.1 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes with ICO it is possible to connect ABAP stack with the link which u have seen it but it require step 1 to 3 to be configured from section 4.1 in the SAP system.

As said with AAE -

1. Parametrized mapping not possible.

PI 7.1 as well as PI 7.3 doesnu2019t support parameterize mapping with AAE/AAEX.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw73/helpdata/en/fa/d59f9d241d4d59b75fa571481381ca/frameset.htm

2. Monitoring of messages is difficult.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Technically its possible to go via AAE...but there are some issues faced for this kind of synchronous scenario using AAE ...

search in SDN there are few threads which raised this issue...

My advice is to implement using Classical scenario itself (i.e with out using AAE) even if you are using PI 7.1 Ehp1..

HTH

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh ,

>>> Technically its possible to go via AAE...but there are some issues faced for this kind of synchronous scenario using AAE ...

Can you please share me what are the issues faced with AAE for a synchronous scenario .

regards

praneeth

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are my few cents

AAE (local processing) performance is far better than classical (IE) processing.

Cons

a) AAE does not support parameterized mapping

b) Monitoring errors are not going to be available in SXMB_moni. Because pipeline steps in IE are not going to happen.So you have to check only on the adapter engine side. To view the payload response messages , You have to configure to view in the cc level.

Please set the "messaging.syncMessageRemover.removeBody" parameter to "false", on the SAP XI AF Messaging Service. Use the help page below for more information.

Properties Related to the Messaging System:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/EN/59/25ee41c334c717e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Hope I answered your question.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answer:

SAP PI version must be PI 7.1 EHP1 or PI 7.3. If your version is just PI 7.1 then it's not possible.

Hope I answered your question.