Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replication of Pricing data between ECC and CRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

The scenario is as follows:

I need to replicate pricing data between ECC 6.0 and CRM 7.0 That includes the customising objects i.e., pricing procedure, access sequence, condition types etc. and also the pricing data i.e., condition records.

This is an immediate requirement and your help is most appreciated.

Kindly request everyone for pointers to achieve this without any errors.

Many thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your inputs...

Edited by: venkatskumar on Jan 26, 2011 3:07 PM

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In transaction R3AS download object DNL_CUST_CND_ALL and DNL_CUST_PRICE.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

As advised, I have done the download of object DNL_CUST_CND_ALL and DNL_CUST_PRICE. Does it mean that all the pricing customisation from ECC is transferred to CRM? Also, will the prices of all the products in ECC be downloaded as well through the same action? Because my requirement is also to transfer the material prices from ECC to CRM. Kindly confirm.

Thks,

Venkat

robert_kunstelj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, customization should be transfered.

But the prices are diferent story. For transfer of prices you have to download corresponding DNL objects. Depends which accesses are you using. For example if you maintain prices in table A910 then you need to download object that synchronizes that table (e.g. DNL_COND_A910). For custom tables you must define your own dnl objects which is done in trx r3ac5 (just copy one standard dnl object and change the tables that are downloaded).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your reply.

Edited by: venkatskumar on Jan 26, 2011 3:04 PM

former_member200342
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to refer the link below for some basic information on Pricing conditions download from ECC to CRM.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_crm60/helpdata/en/f6/6f6d28bf197247918ae66002feec75/frameset.htm

Regards,

PP