cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to call abap proxy at run time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello frnds,

i m working on a scenario in which whenever Invoice is saved in SAP R/3 at that time same data should go to Oracle DB. i m using ABAP proxy on SAP R/3 side and JDBC receicver adapter on oracle side of XI.

so to post data i need to call ABAP Proxy whenever invoice is saved.. i have tried to find out save event for invoice but not able to get... can anybody tell me the solution that how i can call proxy at run time?

thanx in advance.

Regards,

Hetal.....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Audumbar,

Check these ...

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

/people/vanita.thareja2/blog/2006/05/23/bpm-sending-message-asynchronously-and-getting-the-response-from-synchronous-system-using-abap-proxies

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/03/14/abap-proxies-in-xiclient-proxy

cheers,

Prashanth

P.S Please mark helpful answers

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

As mentioned by JayaKrishnan, it is better to findout some user exit for Invoice posting. From there call this proxy method.

Or if you want to schedule this, write a ABAP report and schedule it.

Regards,

moorthy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hetal,

It will be a good idea to find some user exit which comes in the standard invoice posting program. This user exit should be coming after the saving/db updation and based on the sy-subrc value you can pass the value to the ABAP proxy class.

The same holds good if you are using a batch program to do this invoice posting. So at the end of invoice posting depending on the save details you can call this ABAP proxy which is nothing but a class generated from SPROXY of your sender.

Cheers

JK

PS: Mark helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Audumbar,

To trigger a sender proxy you will have to create a report program that will have the logic to pick up the invoice created and you can send it to XI using the method execute_asynchronous in which you can pass the invoice details in the exporting parameters.

Thanks and Regards,

Jishi