cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Point settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to Inspection Points. I want to trigger Inspection every 30 mins for a process order. I went to the Inspection Points and found that I have to assign some functional modules and fields.

Please tell me how to set the Inspection Points so that I can generate the inspection every 30 mins or after some quantity. Also let me know what all settings I need to do in Inspection Plan/Recipe so that I can use the Inspection Points.

Please provide any more link/document/details which can help me in understanding the functionality in a better way.

Regards,

Manish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

You have to use Inspection points if you are doing In-Process Inspection in your Org.

while creating Inspection Plan (QP01 ) below the general data Parameters for Dynamic modification/Inspection Points area

select 150- generated Insp. point,quantity or time and enter quantity eg. for every 100 qty or for every one hour the system should acreates a inspection lot for inspection at the inspection point .

You can define it in inspection plan and then the system creates a inspection lot automatically and you can perform inspection accordingly.

Try once the complete cycle and revert back if you have any doubt.

Thanks ,

Srinivaas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

G