SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

budget structure template - in BCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the old budget used the element budget structure template to create various EO and block release some pro CF, CI, etc. When we activated the BCS create the necessary structures our reality, but to save the the posting address, trx MBSPO_MULT, we are having the following error number being FMBS122 the system verification plan ended in code

return 1. It turns out that to address the budget was not used the program funded, in my scenario this can be blank (Funded Program).

How to create these structures - within the BCS, and make that has a behavior similar to trx FMG2.

Please, help !!!.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,check here if FP is required Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Budget Control System (BCS)-Budgeting-Basic Settings-Use of Master Data-Activate Account Assignment Elements in Budget Control System

Edited by: alex ice on Jan 25, 2011 4:13 PM

0 Kudos

I have several EO and the BCS and can only report on a version 0 but I need to validate FC according to FI.

Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi, what is EO and FC?

Also, do you need addresses check?

0 Kudos

Sorry - what I call the EO is the budget structure.

FC = Fund Center.

We are not using the component MBS - mult-level budget structure.