Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activity Overview Assignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

I have a prolem.

I need to insert a new activity in my Network. The system give me an error message about the WBS (in view assignment the system, authomatically insert the WBS of NTW). The problem is that the status of WBS is TECO.

__I can't change the status of WBS!!!!! And I can save only if I delete the assignment.__

My question is: Is there any drawback in doing this?

By default, all other activities are to be allocated to WBS reference (head of the network).

I do some test and I don't find any problem....But I'm not sure.... I think that the field "WBS element" into the assignment of activity" is related with CO.

Can you halp me?

Or Can i have some documentation, please?

Many Thanks,

David

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

> My question is: Is there any drawback in doing this?

hi

drawback is simple when you say status TECO...technically completed means its completed ! After declaring the WBS is done and you wont have anything to do with it how can you add something to it ?!

Adding activity after TECO status means you have to revert back to its original status to declare again that you have not completed work in that wbs.

Documentation on the same is sap help only which is more clear !!!

cheers,

Alf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Adding more points for drawback in doing this if you are in Investment projects-

TECO in the sence you have technically complted the project & might have settled into final assets from AUC,

once you revert back to REL u can create PR through those activities & post actuals on to those REL WBSEs

in that case u need to settle those values again in to AUC & final assets.

hope you got some more points...

Reg,

SAm L.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Davide,

Please note that TECO status prohibits to "plan activity" on either WBS or network activities.

As advised by Gokul, reverse the system status back to REL and add activities.

Regards,

PSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Revoke the status of the WBS from TECO to REL and then follow the same steps as you following now and check. Open the WBS in CJ02 select the WBS, click on Edit - Status - TECO - Undo.

Try this and revert.

Regards,

Gokul