cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TR in LB10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

I have create and confirm TO, but TR still in lb10 with open status.

Why this happen? Can someboby gave me some advice?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Just make sure that you have created TO using TR. If you have done that way and then also if TR is showing open, then check for how much quantity you have made a TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As Sashidhar stated if you did not create the TO with reference to the TR then it will remain open

You can use the Warehouse activity monitor (LL01) to set the status to delivery complete or delete it using LB02

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created TO by referring to TR using LT04? If so, the TR should be closed automatically after you confirm TO.

But if you have created TO manually in LT01, then the TR still remains open

Regards,

Shetty

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shashidhar:

Thanks for you replay, I did not use LT04 to create TO. I use LT03 to do it.

And i still confused that if i use LT03 to create a TO and confirmed, May i use LT04 to create TO again?

Because of the TR still keep open status. Does system allow this action?

Sorry i can not operate SAP system for some days, so i ask this question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure how did you manage to create TR from Delivery.

But I checked for a different scenatrio. As long as Processed Flag is not set in TR header which means TR is open, you can always create a TO from TR.

Once you create TO by referring to TR in LT04, processed flag sets on and Furtger TO creation is not possible

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

LT03 is used to create a TO with reference to Delivery. In this scenario we generally do not activate the auto TR creation indicator for delivery movement types. May be you can relook at the movement type config in SPRO - LE - Wm - Interfaces.

I guess it is not a standard practice to generate TR's for deliveries. Haven't been through such a requirement.

How ever if you wish to use TR creation option for deliveries then as Shashidhara mentioned, this needs to be processed either through LT04 or you can activate batch Job for LL01 report for the movement type.

Thanks,

Harish