cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating a invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai guys

i want to know that is it possible to create a sales order by creating a invoice first

actually i m so confused in this regard

please help me out if u knows

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Can you pl. elaborate the business scenerio??

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Please note as given below :

1. The invoices whcih are created out side SAP( legacy system) will be forwarded to SAP as a (flat file ) as Incoming idoc on daily basis after working hours.

2. This creates the Sales order,in SAP with the purchase order no same as the invoice no of the legacy system .

3. The deliveries and invoices are created with the same date as that of order creation date . To achieve this we have done enhancement in Copy control routine for Delivery and Billing to pick the date of Order creation.

Note : At the time of creation of delivery there is no movement of goods - only confirmation of services will take place .

This process is used only when the delivery plant is External toll manufacturing plant . This plant is created in SAP as an dummy plant . There is no availability check or TOR configured for this plant.

Thanks and regarsd

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai thank you for your reply

can you explain me in detail how to create a sales order with the help of this document from non sap system

and one another doubt is is it possible to create a sales order with reference to customer invoice?

thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudheer ,

Please see my reply dated 25/01/2011 .

Thanks and regards

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sudheersd ,

It is not possible to create an sales order, delivery after an standard Invoice is created in Standard SAP. But if this is the requirement , we can create an sales order with reference to an invoice through enhancements. In our earlier project , we have created Sales order, delivery and invocie in SAP through idoc when the sales happen in another system ( Non SAP)

Thanks and regards

Veera