Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHARM: How the user status is updated for the documents

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to know how a particular status is set for a document. In the configuration, we maintain status table where in all the statuses are defined and hence the same is assigned to the document. We also make use of default method in one of the actions, such as:

Sets user status according to container element USER_STATUS

How a status is set for each action in the action list? Do we pass any value to the above mentioned method so that it can set the same?

If I am not wrong, this default method simply sets the user status according to the value available in USER_STATUS (as per the description of the method). But, where we are setting this variable/element?

May any one please help me understand this? Your help will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faisal,

I dont know if I get your question very well, but in transaction SPPFDCADM you cant control this method. For example, select CRM_ORDER, then "Define Action Profile and Actions", select "SDHF Actions" , then "Action Definition", select "IN PROCESS", then "Processing type", there if you hit "Display definition" you will see the parameter this action is sending to the method (the parameter is the user status to be set).

Hope that helps,

Federico

Answers (0)