Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Document **** is not in the database or has been archived

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear, gurus

I'm facing a seriously weird scenario in Cash Sales Order whenever user changes the requested delivery date at the time of saving the order the system archives the document. If I try to go to VA02 I get the error SD Document **** is not in the database or has been archived message number V1302. If the defaulted requested delivery date is not touched it saves fine. This is also happening in some regular sales orders even. and note Lead time in days is 0. System should not archive the order. This is happening in there PRD server. When I test this scenario in DEV it also archives. Happens to cash sales BVN even configurable material ZTAC. Please help in tackling this.

regards,

Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ali,

Please refer to note 1101581. It can be helpful.

Regards

Ruy Castro

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Castro

But seems the problem lies in Function Module "HR_HK_DIFF_BT_2_DATES" inside the sales order. Tommorow morning i'm going to have my Abap Consultant dig into this further.

Quite weird actually in some test scenarios the date was not even changed and 1 document got archived upon saving. And if Date is being changed its only a couple or a few days difference not even in years or months. I will update this once I find the solution to this.

Regards,

Ali

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The problem has been resolved. Actually since it was Cash Sale Automatic printout was happening which is fine. But since the "Printer" being used was not setup properly by Basis. This Error would occur until I changed the printer itself it got resolved.