cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's.

when i am doing the pricng, in Pring procedure i have maintained taxing for tax calucation.

IN order pricing it is showing two same condition types. whcih i have mainted onlly one in procedure.

in analysis also i have checked but it is shoing the same.

IN v/06 i saw the same condition type twice it was mainted.

please help me to solve this problem.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul,

I think you need to maintain the exclusive indicator in the access sequence for that condition type. Because of not giving the exclusive indicator, the system is reading all the condition records with different combinations and the same was putting in the sales order.Thats the reason you can see the condition type more than once.

Due to selecting this indicator the system stops searching for further more conditions. This is an important point in the performance wise in the pricing.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh Durgi

former_member365422
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Abdul,

Go to V/07 and select access sequence and select exclusive indicator for all accesses.

There could be two condition record which are getting executed and appearing twice in pricing.

Regards

Mayank

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the access seq to which this condition type is assigned.

Go to the access seq and click the exclusive button in all the condition tables except the last one.

Also make sure that you are not maintaining condition records for the same combination of factors in two tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abdul ,

Please give more details of the issue to analyse the issue as the data given by you is not sufficient .

Meanwhile , please check the following :

1.Check the configutation of the Tax condition type .

2.Check if you have activated the exclusive indicator the access seq .

3.Check the condition receords Validity period in VK13 .

Thanks and regarsd

Veera

former_member232834
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Delete that one Condition Type Pricing Record. Ex:ZTAX that you do not want to see in pricing procedure.

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your pricing procedure in V/08, hopefully the said condition type is maintained there twice. Remove one of the condition type and then run the transaction.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand