cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot display ORDER BOM in SALES ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody

We are creating a new work in the company I work. In this new work we are going to sale materials for client solution, materials that are made with the customer needs.

For this work we need create a material that in every sales order will have different configurations attending to customer needs. So we are going to use a generic reference and we will make an ORDER BOM to configure it in the SALE ORDER.

I have create the reference "TRY" in MM01 in 3 view. I create a sale order and I create one position with "TRY", afterwards I use CS61 to add the reference and the quantities that I need for "TRY", but when I review the sales order with AS02 I cannot see the materials I added in the ORDER BOM.

I have marked to see BOM list in sales order, but i cannot see the ORDER BOM in the SALES ORDER.

There is something that i have missed? Anyone has find the same problem?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Sorry i didnt get your Question exactly. Could you please explain with examples.

So that i can try to provide solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar

Ok, what I want to do is an "ORDER BOM", so I have created a sales order with transaction VA01.

In this sales order I have added the possiton 10 with material "A" and quantity "1".

After I have created an "ORDER BOM" with transaction CS61. On it I have add the component "B" and "C" in material "A" in position "10".

But when I try to review the sales order to see if material "B" and material "C" has been attached to position "A", only appears the material "A", there is no other materials on it.

I don't know if this is clear but what I did is

1. Create Sale Order in Tcode ; VA01 and save it.

2. Create Order BOM in Tcode : CS61 against the sale order item number and save it.

3. Run MRP in Tcode ; MD50 against the sale order Item number with parameters 1 3 1 1 .

4. Here the System has to explode the Order BOM and trigger the Procurement Proposals, but here I can't see any of the components I put in Order BOM.

5. Review Sale Order with VA03 and I can't see the materials I have added in Order BOM.

So, is normal that I could not see in the sale order what i have added in the Order BOM?

PD: In order BOM I put it as 5-Comercial.

Thanks