cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO changes not updated correctly ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus ,

We are using SRM 5.0 , extended classic scenario , ECC 6.0 .

We have a PO whose quantity was changed in SRM from 200 ea to 100 ea , price remains the same : 1 INR per 1.The curreny also remains the same.

But in ECC , although the quantity has been updated at PO line item level , the PO header - >conditions tab - > Net field stilll shows as 200 INR . The PO history in SRM also shows PO quantity as 100 but PO value as 200 .

I have pushed the PO again to ECC through function module BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC , but without any success.

The PO status in SRM is ordered which is fine.

How do i update the PO header in ECC to the correct value ?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

It should ideally update the price both at the header and at the item levels of P.O.

This issue might occur in case there are any follow on documents like Confirmation or Invoice posted against the concerned P.O.

Please try to replicate this scenario in your Quality or Development system.

Try deleting the follow on documents in case any and then change the P.O in SRM and see how it gets replicated to ECC.

In case of any issues during P.O transfer push it manually using FM BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC_V2 and then check the outcome.

This would help you in finding the root cause and in resolving the issue.

Let us know the outcome to help you further.

Regards,

Teja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes , invoice and GR has been done already for the entire 100 qty.

Do i need to reverse the GR and invoice before transfering PO to ECC again through function module 'BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER_EXEC' ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surav,

If it is one of the issue and all the other PO fields are exactly in sync in SRM & ECC, then go to edit mode through SE16N for EKKO table for the specific PO and activate the change mode and correct the value as 100.

Since the PO in SRM is in ordered mode, there won't bye any issues. Since the issue is in production environment make sure that you have necessary authorizations.

Regards,

Krish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurav,

Thats the ideal way of doing it by deleting the Invoice and confirmation.

As the Invoice and confirmation has already been posted, even though the P.O is in ordered status in SRM, the changes would not get updated in ECC.

There is an other option which should not be ideally used (not recommended) in production system but in case you have debug access in ECC and there are no other issues, change the STATU field in EKKO from 'I' to '9' fior this P.O concerned.

This would make this P.O editable in ECC system. You can change the concerned conditions details and save the P.O in change mode and can change the STATU field back to 'I' in EKKO.

Hope this helps you in resolving your issue.

Let us know in case of any further clarifications.

Regards,

Teja