cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error in confirmed quantity while creating sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I am creating sales order, I am getting confirmed quantity as 0. I have checked the following items,

1. Partial Delivery is permitted for the customer

2. Stock Ava liability is 1,100

3. Confirmed Issue I am getting 1,100

Please solve my problem why i am getting confirmed quantity as 0 and were i have to check for error

Please help me

regards,

PR Bhaskar Rao

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhaskar,

I believe your stocks are confirmed to other sales orders and which are not deleivered. Due to that reason you can see the stocks available in MMBE and in your Sales order you see as Confirmation as 0.

Try to delete the sales orders which are not going to be delivered. or You post some stock (increase to max no to see the result) in the plant Ex: another 2000 qty. Now you try. Your sales order confirms the stock. Its purely because of nonavailability of stocks.

Please let me know your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards,

Satheesh durgi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, thanks a lot my problem is solved

regards,

PR Bhaskar Rao

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check what is there in the availability Check. Try to see the scope of check in the Scheduline tab of the sales order item. Also, check the date for which the item has been confirmed. You can also check what is the Requirement type that has come up.

You can also check in MMBE (for the plant, material and storage loc combination) if the quantity available is reserved for some other sales order and at the same time in the availability check you have made it to consider the reserved quantity..

All these will help you analyse why you are getting the confirmed quantity as 0.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Mukund S