cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner Creation ( Master Tenant with Customer Account)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

Am trying to create a master tenant with a customer account, but as i save the business partner there is no corresponding creation of the master tenant with a customer account in the company code. The system only generates a business partner created. I have cheked the settings on business partner customer and have the correct FI custmer acount to the business partner, have also checked settings on the assignment of the reconciliation account to the BP and again it is compatible with the customer reconciliation account in Financials. I have also the synchronization data to see whether the synchronization object is activated, and it was not activated and i activated it, but still am not able to create a master tenant with customer account.

Please Experts help me on this am very very stranded

Regards

David Mavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have the same problem.

I created a business partner in RE-FX but when I want to activate the contract, I get the error that there is no customer master data for the created business partner.

I don't understand what went wrong, cause when I created the business partner, I filled in all necessary fields.

Could you please tell me how you resolved this issue?

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Auto Creation Customer/Vendor or vice-versa is possible when you have auto master sync active. Also, you have see which version of SAP you are on. 4.7, 5.0 and 6.0 all behave different for BP. Each version has something more to offer.

For you particular case, do you have correct BP role Configured to corresponding Customer account group in config? do you have number ranges defined for those customer?

There are lot of items you may want to review, if your customer was already created and you wish to link the BP then there is a process to be able to do that pls check speicifc OSS notes to be able to do so.

Provide more details may be I can help.

Jag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jag,

I still have the same problem...

When I assign a business partner to my real estate contract as a "master tenant with customer account", the system automatically fills in all necessary fields (like reconciliation account, terms of payment, etc) which have been defaulted in customizing ('Standard Values for Autom. Creation of Customers (Company-Code-Dependent)'). So I guess that's ok...

However, when I go back to my real estate contract and then save my contract, SAP tells me 'There is no customer data for partner 32 in company code C010', although the necessary fields were filled in before.

I have looked a lot in customizing and online, but I can't seem to find the reason why SAP doesn't want to create the customer master data for my business partner..

Please help.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While creating business partner directly from contract, system considers number range grouping as always "0001- internal number assignment".

In case if you are using the same group in master data synchronization, then system creates customer in background while saving contract itself.

Otherwise i think it is not possible to create customer master while creating contract, if you use grouping '0001' in master data synchronization sure customer will get created.

Update me if it works.

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

Following activities are to be done to create customer simultaneously while the creation of business partner.

Business Partner Number Range: IMG>Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)>Business Partner>Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context>Number Range>Business Partner Number Range

Define Grouping and number range: IMG>Flexible Real Estate Management (RE-FX)>Business Partner>Relevant Settings for Business Partner in RE Context>Number Range>Define Groupings and Assign Number Ranges

Also make sure that the customer account group is created with a number range which should be external. The number range for the business partner should be internal.

Master Data syncronization: IMG>Cross Application Components>Master Data Synchronization>Customer/Vendor Integration>Business Partner Settings>Settings for Customer Integration>Field Assignment for Customer Integration>Assign Keys>Define Number Assignment for Direction of BP to Customer

In the settings select the same number range only if the number ranges for the customer account group and BP groups are the same.

If u have done all these things and still the customer is not getting created then there might be a problem of the mandatory fields. i.e may be in customer account group some fields are mandatory which are not getting copied from the BP. So make all the fields in the customer account group as optional. and try to create new BP again.

Regards,

Deepak M