cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next Inspection Date in case of Mov. Type: 309

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During Transfer posting using Mov. Type: 309, (Inspection Type: 08) the Next Inspection Date is coming as per our logic of UD Date + 365 (Inspection Interval maintained in Material Mst.).

But our requirement if that, the Next Inspection Date in case of transferred material must be same as from which transfer has been done.

e.g. suppose material ABC is received with GR (Mov. Type:101) and its Its Next Inspection date is coming as 01/01/2012 (as its UD was done on 01/01/2011 + 365 (Inspection Interval maintained in Mtrl Mst).

When we transfer this material to XYZ (with Mov. Type:309), its Next Inspection Date is required that of ABC (01/01/2012). But, as per present logic it is coming UD Date + 365 Days = 23/01/2012 (i.e. if UD is performed on 23/01/2011).

How can I do that ?

Thanx

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want to change the logic

then explore User exit

QEVA0003 Calculate "Next inspection date" for batch

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My guess is your batch level is at the plant level. If the batch level is changed to material level or client level, this problem would go away. This can have major impacts in other areas so it must be carefully considered. But if this your requirement, it sounds like you might be at the wrong batch level right now.

FF