Problem with import of split tables.
We are creating copy of our production system. The
system copy has a change of Operating system from HP-UX to Windows
X86_64 and is also has unicode conversion. We followed the following
1) Performed post copy steps and pre-unicode conversion steps
2) Split big tables using OSS note 1043380 - Efficient Table Splitting
for Oracle Databases
3) Copied *.WHR files to export directory and performed export using SAPinst
4) Copied files export dump to new server.
5) Created whr.txt manually and copied it to the DATA directory of
6) Started import using SAPinst
Surprisingly the import does not consider the split tables but marks
them as complete in the TSK files. Also the rows imported is 0 for
The only error is:
(RFF) ERROR: no entry for table "CDCLS" in "F:\export\ABAP\DATA\CDCLS-1.TOC"
(IMP) INFO: import of CDCLS completed (0 rows) #20110122022015
Why is SAPinst not importing the tables that are split. All table that were not split are importing successfully and R3load is patched.