cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Standard Customizing is missing after the Add-on installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have an ERP 6.0 EHP4 system and it has been using for a while. We have done an AFS 6.4 Add-on implementation on top of the ERP system.

We have a configuration only client 200 on the system and that was already there before we did the add-on installation.

Once the add-on installation is completed, we could see most of the SAP Standard configuration which should come along with the add-on is not there in client 200. But everything is there on Client 000 without any problem.

What could be the problem ? have we missed anything here.

I have found a note : 337623 which ask you to manually populate the configuration using SFW5.

I'm not very clear about this. Should we really do this SFW5 ? or is there any other way that we coul'd get those configurations in to client 200 where we have years old other configurations.

Appreciate of you could kindly give some ideas as to how I should get this problem fixed.

Thanks a a lot in advance.

Best Regards

Kushan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Kushan,

This sounds like it might be the correct behavior. When you install an ADD-ON into SAP, the install process does not know which client you have saved your default customization settings into so it is likely going to put these into client 000 or 001.

Does that help?

J. Haynes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Seems very strange behaviour of ADD-On, I just suggest you to log a call with SAP.

Regards,

Nick Loy