cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating PO confirmation and ASN through Work Order Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We implemented PO collaboration and Supplier is doing PO Delivery confirmation and ASN.Now we are implementing Work Order Collaboration and system created Work Order with reference to Purchase order.

I want to know whether PO confirmation and ASN date gets copied from Work order dates(after doing confrimation for phase Transport).

I want to know what setting we need to do as presently it is not getting copied to Work order. And I want to know how it updates ECC confirmation tab for Purchase Order.

Please do the needful

Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I came to know about ASN.

i.e Once you publish ASN then under transportation phase the date gets published.

Still I am not able to find out for Confirmation.

Regarsd

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra,

When you are using work order collaboration for purchase order confirmation.

Once work order confirmation is published it should trigger ROC XML>PI>ORDERSP.ORDERS05 in ECC PO confirmation tab.

You need to activate validation check POCONF_CONF_ALLOWED for validation profile POC3.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghav

Please activate the validation check POCONF_CONF_ALLOWED (what Nikhil) mentioned, but for profile POC5

This will updates the back end purchase order with the confirmation data from the work order

ReplenishmentOrderConfirmation(SNC)---XI----ORDERSP.ORDERS05

Make sure you define the same in we20 partner profile ---inbound parameter

Message type ORDRSP

Process code ORDR_SUS

Also SAP SNC copies the confirmed data from the work order as identical request data and confirmation data to the purchase order.

Best Regards

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vindod/Nikhil,

Thanks for the reply.

Just to explain the scenario ours is not subcontracting Purchase Order.We outsource entire product to Supplier.

Assume we send one Purchase order for our finished Product.

I created Phase structure consist of Assembly and Inspection with the components assigned to it.Transport is the end of the phase.

System created Work order for Purchase order.

First Supplier accepts the request the confirms Phase assembly and Inspection.

Settings mentioned by you guys are properly maintained (We20 and Validation check for POC5)

Now I am not able to understand which confirmation data flows to ECC.Even after Publishing Work order I am not able to find Confirmation line in ECC.

Once I publish ASN then system is sending ASN data to ECC.Prsently supplier is confirmation PO in PO collaboration.

Thanks and Regards

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavendra

The above validation check will prevent supplier confirming purchase order request lines in PO details screen, so only supplier can confirm through WO confirmations, i.e by accepting the work order request lines in delivery overview, adapt the work order

This will make the work status as CIAG from CINE, in negotiation to in agreement

Then you can publish the work order, this will copy the confirmed data from the work order as identical request data and confirmation data to the purchase order. this data will be picked by ROC_Out and updates the po data in backend

Please check whether ROC_out is available in customizing

SPRO-SNC-BASIC SETTINGS-PROCESSING INBOUND & OUTBOUND-PROCESS TYPES OUTBOUND MESSAGES

ASSIGN OUTBOUND MESSAGES TO DEFAULT PROCESS TYPES

REPLORDC_O ASSIGNED TO ICH SUPPLIER COLLABORATION

Still if does not trigger, kindlly check the log slg1

it could be problem with ODM's ,POS etc

Best Regards

vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

Work order business scenario is not mappen in PI and it is failing in PI.We asked Basis to implement that.Once done I will let you know.

Thanks for the Help.

Regarsd

Raghavendra Pai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

It is done.We recived PO confirmation in ECC from WOrk Order.

Thanks for your help

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you please give me the table name and field name for the below

PO confirmation and ASN