cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude inactive condition from subtotal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm adding a "price" type condition to an existing document. This would make the existing price condition inactive. The issue is that this is not excluding the old pricing condition amount from the subtotal KZWI2. Any suggestions on how to do this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the below link, where similar issue is faced by Ramanathan. And check my response, hope it will help you too:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3364551

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved. I fixed it by using condition exclusion.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carrie,

Could you please explain how exclusion resolved it? I've tried exclusion which actually works (condition type shows inactive due to exclusion) but the value still appears in sub-total due to which both prices are added. (we can't have different sub-totals for the two price condition types)

Cheers,

KC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I created exclusion groups for each condition and then assigned them to my pricing procedure by using condition exclusion procedure of "D".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Carrie

Could you describe in detail how you achieved the same. I have a problem wherein I have a manual pricing condition which could get duplicated by oversight, Even though the 1st condition becomes in active both get added to the assessable value(subtotal)  used for calculating further taxes, Hence if the condition is repeated I would like to exclude it from the calculation of the subtotal field.

Regards

T N Ramanathan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess you have already checked this - but still let me mention -

in the pricing procedure, under Subtotal column, both old and new condition types should not have the value '2'. Assignment to be only with the new condition type. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

That doesn't help much. I need 2 conditions of type "price" in the pricing procedure. Issue is that when I add the second one, the previous one becomes inactive but the net value of the inactive condition is still adding to the subtotal KZWI.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just compare the current pricing procedure with a standard pricing procedure like RVAA01 in the system.

Make sure that there is no value assigned in the sub-to column for both condition types. Only the Gross value line should be assigned with sub-to value.

Regards,

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Carrie,

You cannot make both the condition types of price type and expect one of them to be inactive. The condition type which has the first preference should have the price type adn the other condition type shoudl have the Discount or Surcharge type. Also you can put the Discount or Surcharge type condition type first followed by the price type condition type.

If this is done, when the price condition type doesnot have the value, but the first c.type has value, then it will become active.

If there is value in both c.types, then only the price c.type is active and the other one will become inactive. Check this once.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have not mentioned what the subtotal value is. Has it added both old value and new value or is it holding only old value?

Check both condition types in V/06 on each field values. Then check in the pricing procedure in t.code V/08, the new condition type should come next to old condition type. By this way, the system will pick only the last condition type value.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its adding both values - old and new and moving that to KZWI2.