Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

completing work item manually for PO deletes a/c assgmt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

SRM 5.0 ECS

For a particular PO,when I changed the PO line item qty,the worflow started correctly showing 2 approvers and when the 2nd approver approed the PO,the status of the PO remianed as "AWAITING APPROVAL".In SWIA,when I saw entry for the Work item,I clicked on completed manually button and then when I checked the PO,it went into "HELD" status as the account assignment was automatically deleted for some of the line items in the PO!

Now I need to reprocess this PO but dont know how cna I do that as there is no account assignment in some of the line itenms in the PO!

Can someone explain if the a/c assignment was deleted because I complete dthe Work item manually?? Has anybody observed this behaviour earlier??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Try to delete the PO version if this is happened in Dev and create a new version of it.. but if this happen again dont complete the PO and debug through SWO1-bus2201-setreleased method..

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

How do I delete the erronous version of the PO ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Call the FM 'BBP_PD_PO_DB_DELETE' first and pass the change version GUID and check the DB_SAVE check box.. then call FM 'BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT' to complete the DB commit work..

Saravanan