cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System error: the object US has no relationships

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends

I am getting this error message when I am checking in the details for central person within PPOMA_BBP ?

What has to be made to avoid this error ?

Regards

Marco

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the user created in SU01 ?

Did you already convert the user to EBP user ?

-> if not, use transaction USERS_GEN to convert the user.

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The SU01 User existing

I dont heave permission to run USERS_GEN. I will contact the USER Admin to do it. I let you now the result.

Hopefuly this is the solution.

Regards

Marco

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes . every one must be integrated to organsation structure .

when you integrate the user into to the organisation structure , system creates BP, CP for that user . moreover user inherits all the attributes value to do any functionality in the web front.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes . every one must be integrated to organsation structure .

when you integrate the user into to the organisation structure , system creates BP, CP for that user . moreover user inherits all the attributes value to do any functionality in the web front.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marco,

Please use the Object Synchronization and Repair transaction to check the issue with the user / business partner / Central person.

The transaction for this is BBP_BP_OM_INTEGRATE. Also try repairing the user / BP concerned using this transaction.

Also you did not mention whether users have been replicated from HR organization structure in ECC or not.

In that case you can not do any changes using USERS_GEN.

Please sync / update the HR organization structure with that of SRM organization structure using PFAL transaction.

Please check these things and let us know to help you further in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Teja

Answers (0)