cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Packout

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there a way to pack out multiple shop orders to a higher level order (sales order)?

I currently have a need to verify if the sales order is complete. This would mean that there are multiple shop orders that need to be packed against the higher level order.

Sales Order

-

> Multiple shop Orders

-

>components

-

> Components

Edited by: Bradley Borsuk on Jan 21, 2011 3:55 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bradley,

Not sure if "packing" can be used with reference to Sales Orders in the context of ME. Do you mean container?

BR,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

The process would be Shop order SFC to box using packout POD. Then I would need to verify that multiple Shop orders are being packed against a sales order (customer order).

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Bradley,

Once again, not sure what is the procedure of that verification. If you expect some automatic check if the container is full, then you need to set Min Qty equal to Max Qty for the container.

Maybe you need to play with packing Process Lots to group child Shop Orders under Process Lot ID.

So, I would say that more specific answer will definitely require more details from you to understand the process deeper.

BR,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergiy,

I understand how the packout POD works in ME. My question is related to the Sales Order to Shop order relationship (ECC to ME) I have a requirement in the packout process to verify all line items from the sales order are complete and ready to ship.

essentialy I need to packout each shop order that belongs to that parent sales order.

Sales Order = 123456

Shop Order 1 = Part number ABC

Shop Order 2 = Part Number BCD

Shop Order 3 = Part Number EFG

Is there a way to use Customer Order to meet this requirement? Can you Packout a Customer Order?