cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lead selection issues with item box

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a requirement, where i am using two contextual panel UI element and inside the contextual area of both ,item list ui element is placed.

I have enabled the multiple selection for both item list box.If user selects multiple records say from item list box A and press a button then these selected values should be created in item list box B and at the very sametime it should be deleted from item list box A .

As of now what i did is .

i used get_element_count ,and looped that many times and inside the loop i am checking with is_selected method and if its true i am using get_attribute and the creating element in second node which is part of item list box B and setting the attribute and finally binding the context element to node.

The issue right now i am facing is,suppose i select 3 or any record from item list box A and press the button,its creating element in item list box B with the first element of item list box A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i can not see how you programmed

get_attribute and the creating element in second node which is part of item list box B and setting the attribute and finally binding the context element to node.

I assume that the table is not sorted, sorted table loses the selection. There is SAP note about that.

There is a method get_selected_elements in if_wd_context_node . You can use that to get the selected elements. See that in debug if it returns 3 elements.

One you have the table from get_selected_elements , just bind that table (if the line types are same ) to the list box B context node.

Loop through the node to remove the elements from node A.