cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Manage Calendar, Factory Settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Support

I am trying to update the factory calendar in SRM. I see the create icon but I keep getting a message that the year has to be between 1969 and 2011. I also tired to update the calendar but was not allowed. Do I need to delete the existing calendar and recreate?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let me restate my issue. We need the factory calendar in order for production support to schedual the jobs to run durning the week. The BADI you mention BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI or BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER, dont seen to have any inpact. Can you please provide more details?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Muthu's answer is right!

At SRM we do not use factory calendar. So you should not do anything regarding calendar in SRM.

Please make sure the calendar in your backend is well maintained. For any help on calendar at backend, please see note

1529649 .

Thanks,

Melina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Though all standard SRM functionalities will use ECC factory calnder, there are chances for using SRM factory calender in validation purpose in project specific enhancements.

In our project we have used this validaton in shopping cart and invoice functionalities. So, factory calender should be in sync with ECC factory calnder.

Regards,

Krish

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

fyi

1467113 - Factory Calendar is not available in SRM

Symptom

Extended-classic scenario in SRM is used

You want to use Factory calendar in the SRM (not in the backend).

Environment

Extended-classic scenario in SRM

Cause

Missing functionality:

SRM does not include the functionality of a factory calendar. This functionality is only available at the R/3 backend.

Resolution

To have this functionality

Activate the BADI BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI or BADI BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER

Call within this BADI the function module requesting the factory calendar data via RFC from the backend.

In the attachment you find an example how this function module might looks like.

IMPORTANT NOTICE : this is only a hint, you still have to test and you probably still have to adapt it to your needs!!!

Header Data