cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery not created after transfer material from one Storage Loc to other

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !,

Long ago I had posted one thread regarding Stock Transport Order.

My user transfers material from one storage location to another storage location by using t.code MB1B, Mov Tp 311, then tries to create STO(ME21N)->Delivery(VL10B), System is not creating Delivery.

Whereas if STO is created without transferring material from one to another storage location system is creating the delivery.

What could be the reason.

I would be highly obliged.

Regards.

Indranil Chatterjee

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Probably because you have already moved the stock and delivery will not create if there is no stock!!!

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Frenchy,

This is not the case. If stock is uploaded in a storage location and from that only if we create the STO and further delivery, System is creating the delivery.But if the same stock is transfered from one storage location to other and then we create the STO, system is not creating the Delivery.

Please give me the solution.

Indranil Chatterjee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check which storage location is getting determined when the delivery is getting created? This may be the reason why the delivery is not getting created.

Check the config SPRO >> Logistics Execution. I am unable to find the exact location but there is a config i remember for storage location determination. May be that is effecting you.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Mukund S