cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plan Driven procurement : SC created via PR not showed up under sourcing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

I got stuck in an interesting issue.

I am working on Plan Driven Procument, where we have activated soucring indicator for all the Product categories "*".

Scenario : When we create PR in ECC and it got successfully transfered to SRM (SC got created) but SC is not showing under

"Carry out sourcing" tab

When i checked the BBP_PD with the help of Ext. Rqt Tracking No (PR number), i found that SC got created but under table BBP_PDIGP, SOURCE_REL_IND is blank.

Interesting part is there are other material's with same product category, for them SC is showing in Carry out sourcing tab with SOURCE_REL_IND as "X".

Is there is any material level setting or any other setting which stopping that particualr material to have SOURCE_REL_IND as "X".

Apperciate your reply for the same.

Regards,

Neeraj Dua

SRM Consultant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not think we have any material level settings.

You only have product category level settings.

However, there is a BADI in sourcing(BBP_SOURCING_BADI) which can be implemented for additional criteria.

Pl check the following:

1. Is the above BADI implemented ?

2) Is there a supplier assigned in PR ? Pl verify PR data once.

Best regards,

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Ramki...

Pl check the following:

1. Is the above BADI Pl check the following (BBP_SOURCING_BADI) implemented ?

>>> This BADI is required when we have to use Source from a contract, i hope it is correct but we are not using such scenario.

2) Is there a supplier assigned in PR ? Pl verify PR data once.

>>> No, supplier not assigned in the PR.

Regards,

Neeraj

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

kindly double check the sourcing configuration for this material group.

hope you are seeing the cart in the monitoring shopping cart but not in the cockpit.

is it one incident or most of the time sourcing was not though you define sourcing without source of supply configuration.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Muthu for your reply..

kindly double check the sourcing configuration for this material group.

>>> Yes, configuration in reference to the material group's is fine, as other materials specific for this material group is getting transfered to cockpit successfully.

hope you are seeing the cart in the monitoring shopping cart but not in the cockpit.

>>> NO it is not showing under BBP_MON_SC

i

s it one incident or most of the time sourcing was not though you define sourcing without source of supply configuration

>>> This is one incident.

Regards,

Neeraj

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As per sourcing configuration or your customer enhancement if you used any BADI the system behaves.

normally once shopping cart created w.r.t Purchase request it venture to cockpit ( upon your sourcing configuration sourcing without source of supply etc) . now Buyer take action on this item .

There may some accident in your system and system did not set sourcing indicator it may due to some reasons.

If you recreate the same issue, you can fix the problem

angle of investigation

1. why sourcing was not set for only this item.

if the shopping cart was created with reference to PR, you can see them in the cock pit or monitor shopping cart.

what is the status of shopping cart item - is it purchaser work list or error in process. etc?