Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded from XI 3.0 to Pi.711 - greyed object

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we just upgraded from XI 3.0 to PI 7.11, in the scenario view i have now some greyed out object, when do a double click on them i'm getting the information that this object is not present.

Why do these non-existant objects are now shown, and how gan i get rid of them? i tried to delete them, but still i'm getting the message that they are not in existance..

Are these some kind of left overs? Entries in the scenarion table with no relationship to anything else?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Check 1538009 Error When Executing Open - Object not found. The greyed out objects can be deleted.

Regards

Mark

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

those are deleted object and once belonged to the scenario. You can edit the scenario object and remove them from the scenario. When you do that, PI will automatically remove any other non-existing object from the scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rainer,

Check this thread:

Thanks,

rainer_hbenthal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx for the answer, but this does not solve my issue, i cant see those greyed objects in the old xi3.0, and due to the upgrade i do have same permssions in the old new system.I cannot delete them, i cannot remove them from the scenarion, always "Object does not exist". In the Object list i really cant find them...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether the metadata for the particular adapter in the BASIS SWCV exists or not.

Thanks,