Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection plan selection

former_member700523
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a material A with 04 inspection type (Goods receipt from production) activated. I have quantitative MIC XYZ with min & max specs maintained as 10 to 15 in MIC.

I have two inspection plans for material no - 1 & 2. In plan no 1 MIC XYZ is having specs as 11 to 13 & in plan no 2 MIC XYZ is having specs as 12 to 14.

While doing GR of material A through production order, system will generate inspection lot. I want I could assign the desired inspection plan to be assigned to that inspection plan & then carry out result recording according.

How this can be done?

Regards,

MHP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In the header of the plans, click on material assignment button on the button bar. In the next pop up screen, enter in the material number and plant to be assigned to the group counter.

If you assign each material to only one plan, the plan will be automatically assigned. If you have more than one plan assigned, you can go to QA02 to pick from the assigned plans. If you have some way of knowing which plan of the many is to be assigned, you can maybe use the user exit mentioned to assign the right one.

FF

former_member700523
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for all the replies. Closing the thread with points alloted

Regards,

MHP

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Precisely you can use