cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set the language key in Sales document header text?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

When I am creating a sales order I found in the header text tab only three languages English, Thai and Ukranian are mentained.. So can you please tell me how to add/ delete more language keys in language key field in a step by step process???

Thanx and regards,

JEET

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

I understood ur answer but when I am going to the header text its just showing 3 languages insted of 42 languages..So there might be some settings by which there is only 3 languages insted of 42 (in standard)

Waiting for your reply.

Regards,

JEET

Former Member
0 Kudos

SPRO-S&D-sales-sales documents-sales document header-convert language for each sales document type

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your previous answer..but I am going to create a sales order in VA01 in Header text invoice its showing UKRANIAN language though I am trying to chage it from tyhe list I cant..it remains same..How to change it..? waitin for ur reply..

Regards,

Jeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got it.

Pls tell me, what exactly u want?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just select the "unwanted language" keys (By 'right clicking') on each & then use the "delete" icon (3rd icon) on the bottom half.

you can also manintain as many languages as you want.

Pls do the needful.

Rgds

Sumanth.Gururaj

Edited by: SUMANTH GURURAJ on Jan 21, 2011 6:21 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

thanx a lot for your answers..but the actual solution was for that specific customer in sales area data that Ukranian language was activated..So the language from Ukranian to English was not changing..But Ultimately I found the solution.

Thanx and regards,

JEET

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sumanth,

Is this the way by which I can assign more than 1 languages..Suppose if I press F4 then in language key I have to see more than one language..Such as EN, ZH, UK etc.....

Plz make it more clarify to me.

Thanx and regards,

JEET

Former Member
0 Kudos

In any one language , you can maintain texts.

For that, as I've told you before in 'Company code" settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the required language in the "Company code' global settings .

From there, it is controlled.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Assign the required language in the "Company code' global settings .

From there, it is controlled.

Rgds

Sumanth.G