cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Exclusion and Inclusion listing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Is it a must to configure both Inclusion and Exclusion list or either is ok and it all depends on requirements?

regards

John

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

It is not mandatory to configure the material listing and exclusion. All depends on your clients business process

regards

Prashanth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In some manufacturing plants, their range of products would go in thousands and there will be a regular requirement from customer for few selected items.

So in this case, you can have "Inclusion" option so that each and every time, there is no need to key in manually the material code.

The other way is some items wont suit customer's specifications in which case, it should be excluded. So in this case, you can consider to have "Exclusion" option.

Its all depends on case to case basis.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the field SEGAL (Exclusion/Inclusion indicator).

I am customizing for item category (for the order and for the delevery it's the same item category: TAX) the field SEGAL in path Sales and Distribution --> Foreign trade/Customs --> Periodic declarations --> Control data --> Inclusion and Exclusion indicator --> Assign to Item Categories for SD Sales orders / Assign to Item Categories for SD Deliveries.

I do not understand because these field doesn't determine in the delevery.

In our process, the position is a sales order is confirmed with service delivery, and because it is a service must be relevant to the Intrastat declaration.

How I can do to make that field will determine and fill automatically and the bill does not appear in the Intrastat declaration?

Best regards.

Margarita Lluva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if any material is BANNED for any customer, any country .

If any, only consider those for exclusion.

Rgds

Sumanth.G