cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reorging tables in solMan SP24 EHP1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have noticed recently that solution manager tablespaces are growing quite a lot. Although we have autoextend on all the tablespaces, we are worried at the extent these have grown. PSAPSR3 seems to grow between 1Gb to 3 Gb a month. Other tablsepaces are ok, and don't grow too much. We have all the SAP standard reorg jobs running

Has someone experienced this type of situation and if so what corrective measures have you taken or is this normal and we just have to keep adding more space

thanks,

Mani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

this is common issue the tablespace grow high specially PSAPSR3, It depends on the activity going on your system.Since you are using auto extend, you can increase the limit to the disk space available or you can add the data files.

apart from this there are lots of suggestions like finding the db growth and deletion of application logs provided here

[|]

please review it.

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jansi,

Thanks, that's a very helpful thread, freed up 200MB at least. I also wanted to know which table would the EWA word doc reports be held in inc any possibler header tables etc? I have cleared a lot of old EWA reports from all the solutions that i archived a while back but it never reflected in the DB02 refresh so i presume i need to do a reorg to free up the space. I have looked in SE11 to search via the description for a clue but i cannot find anything.

Can anyone please advise?

Thanks,

Mani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please refer the sap Note 546685 - Archiving in Solution Manager (operation) which clearly talks about all those details in solman, as per this you can use the report RDSMOPREDUCEDATA for delete

From FOLDER to DELETE
RDSMOPREDUCEDATA (background job)

Thanks,

Jansi