cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP DOUBTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

<<Moderators have the responsiblity to maintain the integrity of the forums. If you have a problem with a moderator, I suggest you raise it with sdn@sap.com Or discuss it in the coffee corner forum. Please keep all comments RESPECTFUL.

As long as you keep breaking the rules, your messages will continue to be locked/rejected.>>

Hai Mr.Moderator Kishan,

we are asking doubts because we need solution. But why u are u always locking the threads . please try to avoid this

non sense things.

by,

pradeep.

Edited by: Matt on Jan 21, 2011 10:42 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First Try to learn some respect "PRADEEP"

Talk to admin in personally.

Admin always has a strong reason for thier every action.

So fault is 100% with you only I hope.

-Dileep .C

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai mr.

can u please do your work..don't interfere ... i am expecting the reply from the moderator.

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Continue like this and I will request your account be deleted:

Moderators have the responsiblity to maintain the integrity of the forums. If you have a problem with a moderator, I suggest you raise it with sdn@sap.com Or discuss it in the coffee corner forum. Please keep all comments RESPECTFUL.

As long as you keep breaking the rules, your messages will continue to be locked/rejected.

matt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear matt,

I am very pleased to be a member of SDN but at the same time some moderators are taking wrong decision .

so only i got disappointed. but anyway i won't get my words back..

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I've looked at the questions you've raised:

You've had two rejected because they broke the rules of this forum. The rest have been locked or moved to the Beginners' corner (also known as Test and Playground) because they are very basic type questions. These forums do not exist for you to learn ABAP. They are not a substitute for going on a proper training course, or buying a book. And even if those options aren't available to you there is a wealth of tutorials, white papers, blogs etc. on this and other sites that should get you going.

On every occasion I agree entirely with the moderator action. You broke the rules, your posts were moderated. Quite simple really.

>

> . but anyway i won't get my words back..

What do you mean by that? That you don't accept that you've done anything amiss?

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear matt,

Yes i will accept that i did a mistake and i broke the rules.. In VB and in all languages we have a calculator.

so for SAP i tryed to create that..is this a mistake.?.. no mr.matt.. it is out of interest..

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There's nothing wrong with what you're trying to do with ABAP. There are problems with the way you're using these forums. Stick to the rules, and you'll be fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks For ur words and i really apologize for my words Matt ..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ThomasZloch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

moved here from ABAP General.