cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods reversal issue (VL09)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a Reurn sales order , return delivery with refernce to the rerurn sales order then credit note with reference to the return delivery.

system allows me to reverse the Goods issue (VL09) without cancelling the credit note. how can i block reversing goods issue before canceling the credit note?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Process you are mentioning is wrong ( if I understood, what you are saying )

First, cancelling the acounting document, the cancel the billing document. Now, REVERSE ( not return) the PGI by VL09 by giving the correct date.

Then, you can do whatever corrections you want in the delivery note.

The other part is the RETURNS process. Return order ( wrf invoice)-Return delivery-PGR- credit for returns.

Pls do NOT confuse RETURNS with REVERASAL.

Rgds

Sumanth.G

Consultant/Systems Analyst - SAP SD/MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumanth,

Thanks for your reply. actually i can reverse the post goods isse without canceling the credit note doc. according to my understanding first we need to cancel the credit note before reverse the goods issue. but in my case system allows me to excute vl09 without canceling the credit note which i created with reference to the return delivery.

Thanks

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have an issue in configuration either in copy control , or in item category or in both.

In VOV7, item category shoul dhave the correct completion rule

Also, in VTFL, for the correct doct types and ic combination, ensure that billing quantity is B and the pos/neg quantity should have + value. Then check teh cycle once again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the settings you have mentioned and its completly ok. any oher idea

Thanks,

sajeewa

Former Member
0 Kudos

whats your delivery type & billing type? From where it is copied?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Order type - RE

Billing Type RE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Copying control maintained for

SO -

Delivery

Delivery -

Billing

Answers (1)