Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item 000002 is not copied from the reference document

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am facing a typical problem while creating Price difference sales order w.r.t. invoice.

Document types in the system are -

Z2FC - Normal Sales order type, ZPD - Price change order type, Z2FB - Normal invoice type

My item category determination is -

Doc. type - Itm cat. gp. - Usage - Hghr itm cat - Default itm cat. - Manual itm. cat.

ZPD - NORM - blank - blank - G2N - L2N

ZPD - NORM - blank - G2N - G2N - L2N

Z2FC - NORM - blank - Blank - TAN - TAP

Z2FC - NORM - blank - TAN - TANN - TAN

Copy control is -

Z2FB to ZPD for item category TAN with proposed item categories are G2N and L2N.

Z2FB to ZPD for item category TANN u2013 requirement 302 [Do not copy item]

During my Z2FC sales order creation I was having line items as follows

Item no. - Mat. code - Qty - Higher level item - Item category - Amount

10 - 101329 - 3 - blank - TAN - 35,000.00

20 - MC091234 - 3 - 10 - TANN - 0

30 - MC091234 - 1 - 10 - TAN - 5000

We are not using the sales BOM. I need to provide line 20 free to the customer. Hence I have manually maintained 10 in the higher level item column for the line item 20. The item category determined was TAN. Then I had changed it to TANN manually. So the amount became zero. Line 20 became the child and line 10 became parent.

At the same time customer also wishes to buy the material code MC091234. Now the material code MC091234 is of HALB type where as the material code 101329 is of FERT type. There is validation in the system that only FERT type of material could be sold and HALB type of material could be supplied as free. [With item category TANN]. In case HALB type material is also required to be sold then I need to manually maintained value in the higher level item. So I had maintained the value 10 in the higher level item column for the line item 30. The default item category determined is TAN. The invoice is also created properly. [Z2FB type]

But when I am creating the invoice correction document type ZPD w.r.t. Z2FB type invoice, I am able to get the two line items for the material code 101329 in line item 10. One each for G2N and L2N item category.

But for the material code MC091234 in line item 30, I get only one line item with item category G2N. I did not get another line item for the material code MC091234 for the corresponding L2N type item category

At the same time following messages are displayed

Message no. V1475 Item category for item 000002 cannot be determined and

Message no. V1476 Item 000002 is not copied from the reference document

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Piyush Ranpura

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos