Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DIP Profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I done DIP profile configuration for Labour cost & External service,

I have created Two items in material determination Labour Hour cost & External service cost to copy cost in quotaion while DP81,

I have given cost element criteria for both items, if i maintain both items seperately in two diffrent inquirythen my process is working fine,cost getting copy in quotaion,but if include these both items together in inquiry then system shows following message while in DP81,

There is more than one sales order or contract item for WBS element C-10-KH-0016

Message no. AD01176

Diagnosis

You want to bill a sales document according to resources, or carry out a sales price calculation. You bill more than once to the same billing WBS element in the sales document items. This can occur directly or indirectly by assigning an account to a lower-level WBS element in the hierarchy.

Procedure

Enter the sales document items you want to bill according to resources, or for which you want to create a sales price calculation. You must assign them to different billing elements

Kindly share yours experience.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check for SAP notes. There is a note for this scenario where more than one sales document item is attached to a single WBS element. Hopefully you will get some information in the notes. I do not remember the note numbers but i remember checking a note that describes this scenario.

Finally got the note number. Hope it helps.

Note 544123 - FAQ AD01 176 / AD01 312 / Ressource Rel.Bill./Quot./Res.Ana.

Regards,

Gokul Pillai

Edited by: Gokul Pillai on Jan 21, 2011 5:02 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for SAP note its helpful for me, my issue AD01176 has solved, it has taken in DP81 but in DP81 its pull the cost only labour not service, i checked dip for cost element i have maintained cost element value in material determination for both items,

while sales pricing in DP81 i found condition PSVB for sales price basis with 100% profit,its showing total cost zero,

it taking project cost same as quote value in quotaion,Kindly share yours experience.

Regards

Gajjen

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The query is related to the pricing procedure.

The condition type (most probably EK01) maintained in ODP4 will take the Project Cost only.

Your Profit condition type to calculate margin to quote can be either automatic or manual based on requirement. the error points there.

regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you say you are including both the items in a single inquiry,Did you try running DP81 individually for each inquiry item.But I believe as mentioned by Andreas, the problem is with your Hierarchical structuring.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

not sure what you want to achieve, but generally when you call any resource-related billing, the relationship between sales oder item and WBS must be unique. In your case, you want to bill 2 sales order items with the same WBS element at a time. Hence the system can not decide which costs have to be assigned to which sales order item.

In my understanding you have an inquiry for one unit of project, so there should be onle one item in the inquiry. (if you would like to offer 2 units of project these should be 2 different WBS elements) In the DIP profile you can then define the filtering and grouping as desired, e.g. configure a material determination for Labour Hour cost and one for External service cost. On the quotation you will have the corresponding 2 items.

Best regards.

Andreas