cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LP12 Issue- cannot stage components

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to do WM staging of component materials in LP12.

I have created release parts in LKP1. I have BOM and also created a planned Order in MD11.

But when I click on "WM Material Staging" in LP12, nothing happens. I get a message saying "Select production Orders".

What could be wrong?

Any help much appreciated

Regards,

Shetty

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you get error message LP068 if you have no (open) production order which release part (which meets the other criteria mentioned defined on your selection screen).

The check is executed in program LLCPPF4C:

DESCRIBE TABLE IABR LINES HLP_LINES.
  IF HLP_LINES = 0.
    MESSAGE S068.
    LEAVE TO TRANSACTION SY-TCODE.
  ENDIF.

In your case it's very likely "IABR" is empty...

So, you should create (and release) at least one production order with a release part item...

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Jan 21, 2011 9:22 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Csaba

Thanks for reply. You are correct.

There is no released production orders.

But I had planned orders. Can I stage materials for Planned Orders (which are not converted in to Production Orders since we have repetitive manufacturing) in LP12?

What is the process to follow if I need to stage components for planned orders only in LP12?

Thanks in advance

regards,

Shetty

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In REM you should use transaction MF60 for material staging. If you start the transaction, you will see "WM rel. ord part" field on the top ("Staging types" section).

You can also select the proper tab "Planned Orders" and hopefully you will be able to execute the staging.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/c6/f841d84afa11d182b90000e829fbfe/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks. problem solved

Answers (0)