cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message AC309 while assigning Accumulated DepreciaitonA/C in A090

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

We are in ECC6.0, Ehp4 and using NEW GL with Leading and non Leading ledgers.

while Assigning Accumulated depreciaiton account in Book depreciaiton 01 which is linked to leading ledger 0L, I am getting the following error:

"

Account INT-399900 not allowed to be defined as reconciliation account

Message no. AC309

Diagnosis

Account 399900 is defined as a reconciliation account for fixed assets for chart of accounts INT and account determination 100000. This is not correct in the circumstances (Accumulated depreciation account for ordinary depr).

Keep in mind that the Customizing definition of the given depreciation area also influences the consistency check of the G/L accounts. This is particularly true for the posting settings in the depreciation area, if the accounts are value adjustment (depreciation) accounts.

Procedure

Change the account definition, or assign a different account.

"

If i change GL account to normal GL with out reconciliaiton account also, system is giving error message AC308, by saying key it should be reconciliation account.

I have checked SAP notes: Note 1284904 - Reconciliatn accnt permitted as accumulated depreciatn accnt,Note 1385517 - AC 309 with ledger scenario for accumulated deprec. account and found that both have been implemented.

Even if I remove target Ledgers for Depreciation areas, I am facing the same problem.

can any one suggest any specific configuration/customizing needs to be done?

regs,

ramesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

jonas_friedrich
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please consider depreciation areas.
Error comes from some specifications in some of your depreciation area.
Regards.

jake_perry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

I'm running with the same error messagge; how did you finally set yhis up.

thanks in advance

jake_perry
Explorer
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please enter the reconciliation account for accumulated Depreciation in (T095B-KTNAFB) as mentioned above. update the table directly....

We have done the same for our client and it works fine....

Thanks and regards

SAP User

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am unable to update directly table using SE16N ( &sap_edit), as A maintenance view exists for table T095B,

even if I use SM30 also, system is giving message: The maintenance dialog for T095B is incomplete or not defined

regs,

ramesh

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Please run report RACKONTO (you can also run report RACHECK0 beforehand) that will list all errors referring to account determination. All accounts in asset accounting must be defined as indicated in the attached Note 7595.

2) Note 1284904 you have already checked but nevertheless I assume the important information:

"...

You enter a reconciliation account as an accumulated depreciation

account (T095B-KTNAFB) in an area that posts to depreciation only. This

is incorrect. The system does not reject this account.

..."

3) 589102 AO90: Account determination cannot be saved

"...

4. Then you can adjust the error messages in Customizing according to

your needs (IMG: Asset Accounting -> Transactions -> Maintain

Message Types).

For a release higher than Enterprise R/3, steps 1 - 3 are not required,

it is sufficient to configure the messages according to step 4.

"...

4) General Information in 7595

5) Also review SAP note 589102, point 4. You can customize this error code and adjust to your needs if need be. you can change message AC309 from "Error" to "Warning" using transaction OBA5.

Regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI!

thanq for your reply, even If I change the message type E to W or I, system is giving same error message.

regs,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

One more information all SAP notes related are valid up to release 604, but we are 701 release.

I think there must be some configuration error..

regs,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

When I am executing program RACHECK0 , system is giving error message company not defined (Message no. FB279

), but company is defined and assigned to company code . example company code is US00 and company is GNAM.

regards,

ramesh

viswanatha_reddy
Active Contributor
Former Member
0 Kudos

we have not implemented HR module, more over we are in release of 701..

regs,

ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am not sure why system is giving error message, even though message type has been changed from E to W for message no ac309.

Can any one suggest?regs,

ramesh