Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issuance of stock in quality to process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have two question

1) Is it possible to issue quality stock of batch managed materials to be issued to process order through MIGO-Goods issue -Order-261 movement?

2) where are the settings in customizing for allowed stock type for movement type

Your help is highly appriciated.

Regards

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member467138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible to issue quality stock to process order directly.

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

With any type of Configuration, stock cannot be consumed from Quality Stock. It can only be transferred from one storage loc to another between plants thru T-Code QAC2.

Best Regards,

Raghavendra Nayak

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

It is impossible to issue stock from quality . u need to first do UD and stock transfer from quality to unrestricted , then only u can do Goos issue otherwise QM module will have no significance.

SPRO - QM - Quality inspection - inspection lot creation - inspection for goods movement.

Cheers

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Thanks for your reply.

I know the settings in quality management & know the significance of QM.

But as a negative testing, I am trying to do Goods issue of a batch of input material of process order.

Through MIGO-261, in WHERE tab I select the stock type as "Quality Inspection" as my input material batch is in QI stock.

and tried to post the Goods Issue document. system throws error meg-

MIGO043(Check combination of movement type and stock type)

Diagnosis

The stock type you have entered for a movement type is not allowed for that movement type.

System Response

This message is a warning message or an error message, according to your settings in Customizing.

Procedure

If this message appears as an error message, you must change the stock type to "unrestricted-use" to be able to post the document.

I think, It means that, if the settings is done with "warning" instead of "error" then system will allow goods issue of QI stock.

So can you please explain where is this setting?

or is there any other setting that the particular stock type can be allowed or restricted for particular movement type?

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

That is possible only if you have quality stock posted through IM movement type and not when you had created inspection lot and post to quality stock using QM settings.

cheers

Rav