Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S_ADMI_FCD - Sensitive Field Entries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There are numerous Audit Guidelines on the web which mention this object with field values DDIC & TCOD, however in the ECC6 system I am currently working on, these values are not available from the standard check boxes associated with this Authorisation Object.

*_Description Access_ *

Modify/add/delete authorisation checks to transaction codes in table TSTCA S_ADMI_FCD, Value: TCOD

Ability to make changes to the data dictionary S_ADMI_FCD, Value: DDIC

I am wondering if anybody can advise if these values are indeed still valid or if not, from which release did they become invalid?

Thanks in advance,

Stephen Hall

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

They have been removed (also from the commented coding) so I would not worry about it. Must have been a long time ago.

According to include LSEUQF02 (forms for the central RS_ACCESS_PERMISSION function module) there were changes in 4.6B to harmonize the S_DEVELOP checks and it's new fields and importance of the Development Class. Latest then the checks were removed (best guess).

Cheers,

Julius