Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Finished Product According to Availability of subassembly

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I need your Help regarding this issue :

Demand Quantity ; 50 PC for Product P-200 Required in 17.01.2011 at Location 2011

Dependent Demand : 50 PC for Product R-100 Produced in another location at location 2012

When i run PP/DS by TC /SAPAPO/CDPSB0 i found PlOrd Created for P-200 starting Date :

21.01.2011 and End 26.01.2011

Second PlOrd Created for R-100 starting in :

21.01.2011 and End 26.01.2011

The order Should be started for P-200 in 27.01.2011 , after finishing of the assembly order for (R-100)

Please Advise How you can Handel This Issue

Your Help Very Appreciated

Regards

Rami

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Second product R-100 produced in another location 2012. How you are passing requirement of R-100 from plant 2011 to 2012 is it through stock trasfer requisition?

As per my information If you are working with SCM7.0 Bottom up heuristic-SAP_PP_009 is enhannced to reschedule stock transfer requisitions too.

So As second step in /SAPAPO/CDPSB0 you can run multilevel bottom up heuristic by calling heuristic in SAP_MRP_001 and selecting both the locations.

Regards,

Santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Nice share.

Thanks & Regards

Amlan

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Answer your question yes , through stock trasfer requisition

I'm working with SCM release 5.10

Is this heuristic-SAP_PP_009 applicable for release 5.10 ??

second in the first step what should i use for heuristic?

Please Advise

Regards

Rami

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

I got this Warring message when i run using Heuristics SAP_PP_009 "No requirements to be rescheduled for product P-200 in location 2011"

Please Advise

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rami,

In Release SCM5.1 it is not possiblle it is enhanced in 7.0.

Anayway Check the results whether Stock tranfer requisition is rescheduled i.e date of stock transfer requisition are rescheduled then you can try running bottom up heurisitic once again in plant 2011 .

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I did it in release 5.10 and it was there before this release also , but some setting required to do that .

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Have run heuristic SAP_PP_0020 to calculate low level codes so that master data changes will be in sink

2. Have you called SAP_PP_009 through SAP_MRP_001 heuristic so that it runs on multilevel basis

3. Make sure that in settings of SAP_MRP_001 you set the check box sort low level codes in decending order so that it works on bottomup basis.

4. MAke sure you have selected both products and location in selecting if at all selecting product location

It seems you have not checked sort low level codes in descending orders indicator in SAP_MRP_001 hence it may be starting with header product instead of components.

Can you check and confirm

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I very appreciate your Help

1- Have you called SAP_PP_009 through SAP_MRP_001 heuristic so that it runs on multilevel basis

How i call SAP_PP_009 through SAP_MRP_001 heuristic ?

2- I create new heuristic copy from SAP_MRP_001 and check box sort low level codes in decending order

3 - I Put both Location and Product for the selection

but i have one note regarding this selection , it's not logic to maintain all product in the selection , suppose you have a lot of subassembly releated to the P-200 , you should put all this product into selection

Do you have comment on that ?

4 - also in SAP_PP_009 you should select component check "check other components "

Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

1. To call SAP_PP_009 through SAP_MRP_001. I hope you have already copied SAP_MRP_001 in this copy select radio button other heuristic instead of product heuristic and mention SAP_PP_009 in heuristic coloumn bside this check box.

2. Yes In that copy mark check box sort low level codes in ascending order.

3. For test purpose to check you can include header productand components. Anyway in Mass you can run for all the products in these two location or based on other selection crieteria such as planner or planner group.

4. This setting needs to be used when you have multiple components for header product and you want consider rescheduling of other components too. I would suggest to do testing first without marking this check box.

You can mark it if at all it is necessary.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Please Note:

 If you want to reschedule component produced in the same location, Component Check at SAP_PP_009 must be selected u201Ccheck other component u201C Thatu2019s In case you donu2019t want to maintain your Dependent component in your selection for rescheduling during PP/DS run

 If you want to reschedule the other component that produced in another location

Even if you select at SAP_PP_009 u201Ccheck other component u201CAPO system will not accept

To consider this component for rescheduling during PP/DS run, you must include this component in your selection.

I need to understand what's the logic behind that ??

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Its not like that logic is if rescheduling is run for component selected it will reschedule activity to which this component is assigned based on this setting rescheduling of dependent activities of that PPDS order(haveing relationship end-start, start-start) will take place.

Regards,

Santosh

former_member182449
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Santosh,

I'm sorry ,You are right

but please note that even if there's no relationships between activity , APO system will consider it if you put it as check other component .

Kindly Regards

Rami

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

I had small test in system I think your observation is right.

Regards,

Santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rami,

Its seems you are trying to execute a cross plant planning using PPDS. As per my knowledge PPDS is a plant specific Production Planning. SNP engines would be more suitable to execute such kind of planning.

In case the material R-100 was produced in plant 2011bottom up heuristic could be used to shift the dates of the Final Product P-200 based on R-100 availability.

Thanks & Regards

Amlan