cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Connector Class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to generate Proxies and i am follwoing the steps in the documetation.

I am using VB.NET to connect to SAP. I have created an ASP and when i say Add new item which brings a web project items dialog and my question is i am not able to find the SAP Connector Class in this dialog.

So could anybody tell me how i can generate proxies or how to proceed further. What i can see in this dialog is SAP Connector proxy and not SAP Connector Class.

Regards

sa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for th eprompt reply. I have follwoed the new steps of going on to the server explorer and refreshing it to find the SAP application server and i am connecting to the SAP server but my problem is we have defined our own RFC's and BAPI's and we need to generate proxies to these. But what i see are the normal SAP provided BAPI's and not our own. Could you please let me know how i can find them.

Regards,

sa

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For functions, create one or more function filters (right click on "Functions" node and say "Add Function Filter...". For custom BOR classes, use the "Filter" property in the "Alphabetical" folder.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for that. It has been called "SAP Connector Class" in the past and now is called "SAP Connector Proxy". So it's the same - we just forgot to updated the name in the documentation.