cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule Line "CS" for Third Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please guide me which triggers in creating PR (Purchase Requisition) in the case of third party order processing. The following fields:

Order type "NB"

Item Category "5" for Third party

Acct. Assgt Cat. X for All aux acct. assgts.

and in the

Transaction Flow:

Incompl. proced. 31 for Sched. Line w/Pur.Req

Thanks

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Purchase requisition is triggered by the schedule line category CS (t.code VOV6). In order for the system to create purchase requisition, the material master MRP 2 should carry value F-external procurement or value X-both procurement types in procurement type field. The item category group can be assigned either BANS or NORM.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva Ram,

Thank you for your reply. I have already mentioned in my heading the schedule line category as "CS" and I have given the details of that schedule line category. I also know that Item category group "BANS" in the MM data automatically picks the Item category "TAS" .

But my question is exactly which Field or fields in the Item category and Schedule line category triggering in the creation of PR.

Thanks,

Jans

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With the settings that you have mentioned for schedule line category, once the program (create/change sales order) SAPMV45A finds the item category and schedule line category as third party item, then this program automatically creates the purchase requisition in the background. You can get help from an ABAP'er and check the program SAPMV45A on which code is triggering the ME21 transaction code. I am not a good programmer, but I suggest to check BADI_SD_TO_FM_ITEM_NUMBER_PR in the program.

Hope this helps.