cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stop Credit check to happen again on VA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

In my credit card Sales order process. We do the normal release from Credit hold and then the credit card authorization happens.After credit card authorization the order goes back on credit hold. how can I stop order to back in credit check ?

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

good deal

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I looked at this from config perspective ,that doesnt seemed to be feeasible option

May I know why the proposal made to use Deviation% and number of days will not work from configuration point?

Regards

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In OVA8...the option to provide 'Deviation%' and 'Number of days' in the section - Released documents are still unchecked might help you to resolve your problem. Below is the F1 help documentation...

Credit check: Number of days without checkSpecifies the number of days after which a changed document must be re-checked for credit.

Use

This function is used for checking documents that have already been released by a credit representative, but that have subsequently been changed. The system does NOT carry out another credit check if the following conditions are met:

The value of the changed order is not greater than the value already approved for credit (inclusive of the deviation factor), AND

The current date is not greater than the original release date plus the number of days specified here.

Thanks,

Ravi

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try to use the fields number of days or deviation % in t.code OVA8.

If these fields does not help, then you can develop a routine in t.code VOFM ->Requirements->credit check and assign the same in field no credit check in OVA8.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks much for the response....

I looked at this from config perspective ,that doesnt seemed to be feeasible option for me. VOFM cold be....I am analyisng it..do u have any other idea or option.

Appreciate your response.

Kind Regards

Sumit