cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass printing of item orders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good afternoon,

I have configured a message for the item of the sales order. Now I need to mass print all the items of a given sales order, I´m trying to to use the SD70AV1A program, but I could not find any means there for mass printing.

Any ideas are welcome.

Thanks.

Adriano Cardoso

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you elaborate a bit more?Are you trying to re-print? If so, then you need to select processing mode as 2.

Similar query has been answered for you at this thread and you have marked answered.

Did the solution provided not work for you?

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

First of all, thanks for the input.

Actually, what I need is, when I access the SD70AV1A tcode, the desired behavior is to flag all messages (i.e. all items) and print them all at once.

Adriano Cardoso

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First make sure all the items in the sales orders are populated with the required output types. Then execute the program SD70AV1A in SA38. Select the parameters like output type, processing mode and then execute. The system will display the sales order with number of outputs depending on the items in the sales order (i dont see the item number, but I could see all the output of the sales order items). Then select the line items and click on process button. The system will process the output.

Hope this clears your doubt.

Regards