cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fnrds,

We follow the process of closing all the open sales order at the month end , using a rejection code , but when i close the orders using rejection code the order value is also getting changed.

For example :

material : -- BB10

Grid:--

S : 10 -- 100

M : 10

L : 10

now i have done delivery of 8 pcs for Grid S and M and i have delivered 10 Pcs of L . Now when i put the rejection code system automatically converts it into S - 8 , M - 8 and for the remaining two pice of S and M its puts the rejection code.

Now when i put the rejection code the value is also getting changed

S -- 800 Rs and M -- 800 Rs.

I dont want this to happen , even when i put the rejection code the qty should get splitted up as happening above and the value should remaining the same.

How can we do this?

Regards

rajesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My mistake. It's the "Stat." field that controls whether the item extended values include that of rejected items. Make the setting "blank" and the rejected item value will be included in the order net value.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member1115366
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Your rejection code is defined as "not relevant for pricing." Go to OVAG and uncheck the NRP field for the rejection codes that you want to be relevant for pricing.

Regards,

Ken

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ken,

The NRP Field in OVAG is Not relevant for Printing , and in my settings its already been unticked.

regards

rajesh