cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processo de Beneficiamento

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá, preciso realizar um processo de beneficiamento, onde meu cliente precisa colocar na mesma Nota Fiscal de saida, o material beneficiado, o serviço de mão de obra e o retorno de industrialização. É possivel criar uma OV onde eu inclua todos esses itens. Alguem poderia me ajudar, ou dar uma sugestão?

Edited by: costathiago on Feb 17, 2011 12:19 PM

Edited by: costathiago on Feb 17, 2011 12:20 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

carloswagner_moatto3
Active Participant
0 Kudos
former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

How to implement BADI BADI_J1B_SUBCONTRACTING in 1677806. I mean what Implementation name you have.

carloswagner_moatto3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear Abilash,

I'm not sure I understood your question, if not please let us know.

to activate that, you have to create an implementation and normally we can do this by adding Z before badi name, something like ZZBADIJ1B_SUBCONTRACTING,and or place the sample code provided by SAP to this badi or create your own, based in your meetings with business people down here in Brazil.

Does that help you ?

Take care,

Carlos Moçatto

former_member182465
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Carlos,

Happy to see your reply. I had implemented the BADI in Z ..... . Thanks for the solution.

But after that i faced a new issue while activating the implementation of snotes 1677806 and 1875160. i.e in " include LJ1BNTF1 has unknown column XPED".

when i checked the problem is that the table j_1bnflin doesnot have field xped.

Do you have any idea how the field XPED got added to the table J_1BNFLIN. which snote has this details..

carloswagner_moatto3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Good morning dear Abilash,

That field was introduced by the new SEFAZ Layout 3.10.

So, this is not a simple note implementation, you have to have the most updated SAP Notes implemented in your system  or update support package.

There's a new SAP Note to implement that but read the 1944020 - FAQ - Information about new SEFAZ layout 3.10

this will bring you more details for you in how to solve that.

take care

Carlos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abilash

Please next time... create a new thread with your question. And make sure to post in portuguese in this space (you can use..translate.google.com)

Take a time and read the document below.

The SCN Rules of Engagement

I'll lock this thread.

tks

Eduardo Chagas

Felipe_Silveira
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Olá,

Há diversas notas da SAP que mencionam o cenário de Beneficiamento (subcontracting), citando algumas:

Para informações deste processo, as páginas de help da SAP para subcontratação são:

http://help.sap.com/bp_bl604/BBLibrary/HTML/138_PT_BR.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/pt/7e/cb7f8a43a311d189ee0000e81ddfac/content.htm

Abraço,

Felipe Silveira

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá Thiago,

Você conseguiu configurar o processo acima? Tenho este mesma necessidade e cenário na empresa onde trabalho.